Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions govern the provision of all and any services provided by Intervisa Ltd in respect of, but not limited to the obtaining of visas; passports and/or documents for their clients and all orders placed by their clients are made and accepted subject to the terms hereinafter set out.
Working days– All weekdays excluding the UK holidays and all other official Consular closure days
Processing time– The time required for processing and issuing any necessary Visa Support Documents and/or the time needed for processing the visa applications and issuing the visas by the Consulate. Processing time does not include the day when the enquiry and/or documents have been received at Intervisa’s offices and the day when documents are posted back to the client.
Processing times are approximations based on our experience with embassies, consulates, government authorities and third party agencies. These processing times are deemed to be reliable in most cases but are not guaranteed particularly during busy periods. They are subject to change by the appropriate government authorities without prior notification.
By instructing Intervisa Ltd to act as your agent for the provision of visas and other services, you agree to all the terms and conditions set out below:
1. Intervisa Ltd will use its best endeavours to provide accurate and reliable information at all times and to process application as requested by the client. However, requirements and fees relating to the processing of visa support documents, passports and related services are outside the control of Intervisa Ltd and subject to change without prior notification. These include, but are not limited to, embassy fees, additional documentation, application forms, and processing times. Intervisa Ltd does not accept responsibility for any such changes.
2. Intervisa Ltd does not accept responsibility for loss, delays or non-issuance of any application whatsoever or howsoever caused by government authorities, consulates, embassies or third party agencies. Nor do we accept liability for loss, delays or non-issuance of any application arising from or in connection with (to include but not restricted to) incomplete application forms, incorrectly or falsely completed application forms, inaccurate or incomplete supporting documentation, acts of God, weather conditions, acts of public enemies, war, strikes, acts or omissions by public authorities.
Any expense or cost incurred by the client due to these delays or non-issuances shall not be the responsibility of, nor shall any charges be levied upon Intervisa Ltd.
Tickets for travel should not be purchased prior to the visa being issued.
3.All Consular, provision of visa support documents, visa handling or any other visa procurement fees are non refundable in the event of, but not limited to a delay or non-issuance of a visa or withdrawal of the application prior to the issuance of the visa. All Invitations sent to the Consulate by Telex are held for approximately 20 days and are then discarded and cannot be retrieved.
4. Intervisa Ltd provides carefully compiled visa and passport information in good faith on the express understanding that the said information is the interpretation of any or all information provided by respective embassies, consulates or passport offices at any or all times and Intervisa Ltd shall not accept responsibility or liability whatsoever for any errors and/or omissions in the information.
5.Intervisa Ltd will endeavour, wherever possible, to process the clients visa, passport and/or document on the instructions given and application forms submitted, although it is the clients express responsibility to ensure that the validity of the said visa/passport/document obtained includes and covers the period of time in which the client plans to enter and leave the country or countries that the client is visiting and for the number of entries to that country and is valid for the purpose intended.
6. Should a passport, document or other item be lost, misplaced, damaged, delayed or destroyed by any means whatsoever, including by any acts of subcontracted couriers, servants or agents, the cost of replacing same and/or any consequential loss shall be borne by the client and any contribution to the costs by Intervisa Ltd shall be entirely at the discretion of the directors of Intervisa Ltd.
7. Unless instructions are made in writing Intervisa Ltd shall not be held responsible for taking such steps as are reasonably considered as fulfilling the implied instructions of the client and/or as being in the best interest of the client. Any charges for such services rendered shall be wholly the responsibility of the client.
8.Intervisa Ltd reserves the right to increase its service charges at any time with or without prior notification.
9.Intervisa Ltd account holders will be granted a 7-day settlement period. Non-account customers must pay in advance of an application. All disputes must be notified in writing to the Head Office of Intervisa Ltd at 103 St Leonard’s Street, Edinburgh EH8 9QY and within 30 days of invoice/receipt date. Intervisa Ltd reserves the right to retain all passports and documents until payment of the aforementioned amounts is received in full.
10. Intervisa Ltd reserves the right to refuse at its own discretion to handle any application or carry any item at any time and no reason need be given, and to amend the Terms and Conditions, as it deems necessary.
11.Intervisa Ltd may, at its discretion, use the services of third parties to lodge and process applications for visas and other documents on behalf of Intervisa Ltd customers.
12. I authorise Intervisa Ltd to make payment of any consular fees direct to the respective consulate on my behalf.
13. I understand and accept that where required Visa Registration is my responsibility.
14. Where applicable, Intervisa Ltd reserves the right to submit visa applications for processing to the Consulate in either Edinburgh or London at its own discretion.
15. I understand that documents can only be delivered or collected during the office hours of 9am to 5.30 pm from Monday to Friday.
16. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Scotland.